Actually, we didn’t find any black shoes for Rey. But everything else happened. I also decided I wanted an Amelia Earhart hat, possibly because I was just about as cold as could be (the blue skies and sun had tricked me into thinking it was warm…leading me to not wear enough clothing, hence the jacket zipped up like I'm tomb raiding or star trekking…). I found the perfect hat, but the store was closed for lunch til 5 so we put the AE hat, along with the black shoes, into the next day’s list.
Actually, we didn’t find an electronics store either. But it was a nice, sunny, not so long drive to Valencia and the Holiday Inn welcomed us with a nice, sunny front desk lady who spoke to me in Spanish even with my terrible Mexicamerican accent and even though she spoke English. And, unlike the Barcelona hostel, there was no squatter in Rey’s bed upon his arrival. And my shower had been cleaned at some point this year. And there was a watercooker. So I made some coffee.
Hey, Tiff, nice to know you are in safe and interesting trip! Seems Ray get good care.. but Ray with green tie????! - Jing
ReplyDeleteWishes:
ReplyDeleteTo see you in an Amelia Erhart Hat
To see your rental car
To skype you and see your face, live